Friday 19 May 2017

Weekly Update - May 22 - 26

Image result for spring clipart

Hard to believe, but we are almost at the last month of grade one! As summer approaches, it is a great time to reflect on your child's accomplishments over the past few months of this school year. I always marvel at the transformation students make in such a short time!

This week we start the ABC's of grade one. As I thought" Bubbles and Bubble Gum" day will got high ratings from most of the students. I can't remember a time when I have had that much fun with bubbles!!

The Holy Rosary celebration is on Thursday. Your children have been practicing the Hail Mary and Glory Be, I am confident that they are all prepared. Please feel free to join us for the celebration.

I will be sending home the last Scholastic order form for the year. If you are interested in ordering, please return the form ASAP.  

Dates to Remember: 

May 22 - Victoria Day
May 23 - P.D. Day - no school for students
May 25 - Holy Rosary Celebration @9:00 a.m.


No comments:

Post a Comment