Sunday 25 June 2017

Weekly Update - June 26 - 30

 Image result for graduation clip art

Dear Parents,

 I give you back your children, the same children you
confidently entrusted to my care last fall. I give
them back kilograms heavier, centimeters taller, months
wiser, more responsible, and more mature than they
were back then.

 Although they would have attained their growth in
spite of me, it has been my pleasure and privilege
to watch their personality unfold day by day and
marvel at this splendid miracle of development.
 
 I give them back reluctantly, for having spent
ten months together in the narrow confines of a
crowded classroom, we have grown close, have
become a part of each other, and we shall
always retain a little bit of each other.

 We have lived, loved, laughed, played, sang,
learned, and enriched our lives together this year.
I wish it could go on indefinitely, but give them
back I must. I know you will take care of them, for they
are precious.

 Remember that I shall always be interested in
your children and their destiny, wherever they go,
whatever they do, whoever they become. Their joys
and sorrows I’ll be honoured to share.

 I shall carry special memories of them with me always.
 
Love,
Mrs.  Beaudin
 
 
Things to remember:
 
Jun 27 - Closing Mass at St. Martha's Church @ 9:00 am
 
June 27 - Family BBQ
 
Jun 28 - Sports Day/Team Colour Day
 
Jun 27 - School Council Hot Lunch for everyone

Jun 29 - Last day of school for students.  Dismissal is at 11:00 am.

Jun 30 - Professional Development Day - no school for students 

No comments:

Post a Comment