Friday 19 February 2016

Weekly Update - February 22 - 26



Welcome Back! I hope that all of you had a restful week filled with lots of family fun! The weather sure has lived up to our groundhog predictions! I believe we may even have surpassed a couple of records!!

I really enjoyed Teacher’s Convention this year! I went to a few very good sessions and have lots of new ideas to use in the classroom. I also went to a very moving session by a 91 year old holocaust survivor named Eva Olsson. It sure put things back into perspective!

Report card time is upon us so, along with our normal and Lenten activities, we will be very busy with math, reading and writing assessment. 

Please check the Important Dates link to keep up with what is happening. 

Dates to Remember:

Feb 24 - Pink Shirt Day

Feb 25 - Pink Shirt Day


Feb 26 - Lenten Prayer Service 9:00 a.m.

Feb 26 - Walking Toward Literacy reader - Leroy Crazy Boy

No comments:

Post a Comment