Last week we started the ABC's of grade one. As I thought" Bubbles and Bubble Gum" day was a bit hit with students. I can't remember a time when I have had that much fun with bubbles!!
Our field trip to SAAG is on Tuesday afternoon. Parents are welcome to join us. Your child will be coming home next week with consent forms for our end of year picnic. More information to follow.
The Living Rosary celebration is on Thursday at 9:15 am.Your children have been practicing and I am confident that they are all prepared. Have your child dress in blue that day. Please feel free to join us for the celebration.
I also sent home the last Scholastic order form for the year. If you are interested in ordering, please return the form ASAP.
Dates to Remember:
- May 23 - Victoria Day - no school
- May 24 - SAAG Fieldtrip - 12:45 - 2:15 pm
- May 25 - Parent Council hot lunch
- May 26 - Holy Rosary Celebration @9:15 am
- May 27 - WTL Reader - Jamie Williamson SRO
- May 27 - Retirement Tea for Mr. Flaig
- June 10 - Grade One End of Year Picnic