We had a great fieldtrip to the Galt Museum last Tuesday. As always, it was very interesting two hours. I would like to thank all the parents who joined us as chaperones!
The next couple of weeks will be very busy in our school. Report cards come home on November 28th and interviews are on December 14th and 15th. If those times do not work for you, I am happy to set up a time when it is more convenient. After the 28th, I am available most days after school or at 12:00 noon if I am not on supervision.
Christmas concert time is here! I sent home a note home last week with details about dress code for students etc. Please make sure to secure your tickets for the concert as soon as possible, it typically sells out.
Scholastic book forms are coming home on Monday. If you are considering a book order for Christmas gifts, please send it to school by December 1st. The order will be placed at the end of that day so that the orders arrive well before Christmas break. If you want me to keep the order as a surprise, just attach a note to the order and put it in a sealed envelope.
Winter is officially here! Please make sure that your children have boots, mittens and hats each day as they will be going outside for all recesses as weather permits. Also, please remind your child to tuck mittens and hats into their coat sleeves to minimize lost articles of clothing.
- Nov 22 - Earth Rangers presentation
- Nov 23 - Hot Lunch
- Nov 27 - First Sunday in Advent
- Nov 28 - Report cards distributed
- Nov 30 - Christmas concert rehearsal at the Yates 9:00 - 1:30 pm
- Nov 30 - Christmas concert - 7:00 pm
- Dec 1 - Scholastic order deadline
- Dec 1 - Christmas concert - 7:00 pm
- Dec 2 - Staff Retreat - No School for students
- Dec 5 - Conference Manager opens
- Dec 13 - SAAG fieldtrip - 12:45 - 2:15 pm
- Dec 14 - Parent Teacher Interviews - 4:30 - 8:00 pm
- Dec 15 - Parent Teacher Interviews - 4:30 - 8:00 pm