Saturday 20 June 2015

Final Weekly Update - June 22 - 26



Dear Parents,

I give you back your children, the same children you

confidently entrusted to my care last fall. I give

them back kilograms heavier, centimeters taller, months

wiser, more responsible, and more mature than they

were back then.

 
Although they would have attained their growth in

spite of me, it has been my pleasure and privilege

to watch their personality unfold day by day and

marvel at this splendid miracle of development.
 

I give them back reluctantly, for having spent

ten months together in the narrow confines of a

crowded classroom, we have grown close, have

become a part of each other, and we shall

always retain a little bit of each other.
 

We have lived, loved, laughed, played, sang,

learned, and enriched our lives together this year.

I wish it could go on indefinitely, but give them

back I must. I know you will take care of them, for they

are precious.


Remember that I shall always be interested in

your children and their destiny, wherever they go,

whatever they do, whoever they become. Their joys

and sorrows I’ll be honoured to share.


I shall carry special memories of them with me always.

Love,

Mrs.  Beaudin
 
 
Things to remember:
 
June 22 - Family BBQ
 
Jun 23 - Sports Day/Team Colour Day
 
Jun 23 - School Council Hot Lunch

Jun 24 - Closing Mass at St. Martha's Church @ 9:00 am

Jun 26 - Last day of school for students.  Dismissal is at 11:00 am.

No comments:

Post a Comment